Free Quote Call Today
Wedding Insurance | Event Liability
Why Do You Need a Wedding Insurance Policy:
Your wedding involves a lot of planning and forethought, and people work hard to ensure that everything runs smoothly and perfectly on this very special day. Unfortunately, unexpected things can sometimes go wrong. If they do, you can obtain a bit of comfort knowing that you have a wedding insurance policy.
Wedding liability insurance is frequently required by venues in which receptions are held. Whether or not it is required, however, this insurance coverage can protect you from liability claims so that your wedding day does not become a financial burden.
Wedding receptions can be a lot of fun. Many people consume alcoholic beverages and enjoy dancing and celebrating with the guests of honor. However, accidents and injuries sometime happen, and if they are severe, you may be held liable for damages.
Ditch the disaster! Bad things can happen anytime, anyplace — and weddings are no exception. From extreme weather to severe sickness to job loss, there are numerous unplanned scenarios and events that can wreak havoc with your wedding plans. That’s why it’s just plain smart to have wedding insurance.
Here are some Claims Examples:
- Property Damage: Your facility walls were damaged when children smeared chocolate from the chocolate fountain all over them; A guest spilled an entire glass of red wine on your carpet.
- General Liability: Five guests became sick from eating spoiled seafood from an outside caterer. They are seeking coverage for their medical payments; The bride’s cousin fell on the dance floor and broke her leg. She is seeking coverage for her medical bills.
- Liquor Liability: The bartending service hired to serve alcohol at the wedding negligently served alcohol to an intoxicated or underage person.
- The banquet hall may be held liable for the actions of those selling or serving alcohol at the wedding.
- It may cost thousands of dollars in defense costs to prove you are not liable for a liquor liability claim.
- You can be brought into a claim if the wedding couple does not have a liquor liability insurance policy in place. Does your current insurance policy extend to liquor liability?
Are you a Business Professional (Vendor) providing services related to Weddings?
There are an estimated 2.5 million weddings per year. This has led to a booming in businesses related to the Wedding Industry. Many couples try to make their wedding day memorable by adding a touch of personalization and a “wow” factor to make the ceremony and reception stand out. This desire for customization has increased the demand for vendors who can be creative and flexible.
Are you are a Entertainer, DJ, Tailor, Wedding Cake Baker, Travel Agent, Engaver, Caligrapher, Florist, Seamstress, Wedding Planner, Photographer, or Beautician and you work from your home? A Home-Based Business Policy can be an ideal and affordable solution and provide you with Property & Liability Coverage on and off the premises of your home. We have created a single site for everything wedding related. We make it easy for you to learn about coverage features available for the variety of vendors who are involved with weddings. Click here to learn more about our Home-Based Business Insurance policy. OR Click below to get an Instant Insurance Quote for your Home-Based Business >>>
Wedding Plus+ Product features:
- General liability and host liquor liability coverage included with separate limits
- Coverage for property damage caused to the rented banquet hall facility
- Medical payments coverage is provided (your guest could fall on the dance floor and may seek coverage for their medical expenses)
- Food and beverage product liability is included (your guest could become sick from spoiled food served at your wedding and you could be held responsible)
- No general liability deductible
- Rehearsal date can be included for no additional charge
- Breakfast/Brunch can be included for no additional charge
Wedding Plus+ Policy Also Covers***:
- Cake & flowers
- Wedding Documents
- Wedding Stationary
- Ruined Photographs & Video
- Honeymoon Luggage
- Wedding Presents
- Lost Rings
- Professional Counseling
*** For Additional Charge
- Up to three additional insureds, including the banquet hall facility owner, can be included for no additional charge
- $1,000 sub-limit for photography/video coverage and gift, for no additional charge
- $1,500 sub-limit for special jewelry, for no additional charge
- $7,500 sub-limit for cancellation coverage for no charge
- $1,000 sub-limit for wedding attire (cost to repair or replace the bride or groom’s attire if damaged or stolen) included for no additional charge
- $1,000 sub-limit for lost deposits (for a lost deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy or fails to show up) included for no additional charge
Wedding Cancellation Insurance Covers:
- Venues not usable OR Closed
- Venues & Suppliers going out of business or not performing their services;
- Cancellation of the wedding for various causes, such as:
weather, terrorism, military deployment, airplane delays
- Severe Weather
- Sudden Illness
- Call To Duty
- Transportation Shutdown
Ph: (714) 453-0700
421 South Main St
Orange, CA 92868