Free Quote Call Today
Commercial Auto Insurance
Trucking, Contractors, Buses, Shuttles, Tow Trucks, Medical Transport, Limo, UBER Black
To Get a Quote
Simply Complete the Quick Form below
Commercial Auto Insurance - Business Auto
As an Independent Agency, We work with Many Insurance Carriers. This Allows us to compare rates and Find you a policy that best fits your needs at the most competitive rate.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is insurance designed for vehicles used for business purposes. Commercial car insurance coverage isn’t just about big rigs. Commercial vehicles actually can include what you might consider “regular vehicles,” such as:
- Pickup trucks.
- Sports utility vehicles.
It also branches out to some of the vehicles you might more closely associate with commercial work, such as individual or fleets of:
- Trucks including, but not limited to, dump trucks, box trucks, refrigerator trucks, bucket trucks, and catering trucks.
- Vehicles outfitted with work equipment.
- Utility vans.
- Limousines, taxicabs, and other livery vehicles.
- Rented or leased vehicles.
- Any vehicle owned or leased by a business, partnership, or other corporation.
Simply put, if you use a vehicle or vehicles for your profession or business (other than commuting to work), it’s likely you need commercial auto insurance.
If you use your vehicle for work-related purposes and you aren’t sure if you need commercial auto insurance, ask our agents.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance covers injuries that you or your employees may cause to other people and their property while driving. A typical commercial auto policy may include:
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Coverage for vehicles you rent or borrow
- Coverage for employees who use their cars for business
Commercial Auto Coverage for Those Who Transport Others
If your business is transporting people from one point to another, We can lend a hand. Whether you need coverage for a charter bus, limousine or a wilderness expedition, we’ve got you covered. We are the go-to place for your Public Auto needs.
Some of the Public Auto classes that we offer:
- Church Buses
- Charter Buses
- Day Care Centers
- Social Service/Non-Profits
- Group Home Autos
- Wilderness Expeditions
- And more
Additional product features*:
- Liability Limits (up to $5,000,000)
- Drive Other Car
- Hired Car and Non-owned
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Additional Insured
- State and Federal Filings (including the MCS-90)
- Audio-visual Equipment Coverage
Ph: (714) 453-0700
421 S. Main St
Orange, CA 92868